- Put your Avalina jewelry on after applying makeup, cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes, and lotion. These products contain chemicals that can often damage jewelry.
- Remove all jewelry before showering or cleaning.
- Inspect your jewelry regularly to make sure stones are secure and clasps.
- Remember to store your jewelry in a jewelry box or soft place.
- Never clean any jewelry that is damaged, cracked or broken.
- Take your time and be gentle when cleaning your delicate gold vermeil and fine jewelry.
- When cleaning your jewelry, use warm water and a dot of dishwashing soap, if needed. Scrub gently from underneath stones with a very soft toothbrush.